Welcome to the webmosters blog...

This team of talented web centric bods have joined the campaign to raise the face of mens health. Sponsor your favourite mo or the mo team... You can contribute online via the 'Movember' site. Details you will need to sponsor these mo-bros can be found on each mo-bro profile.

From $1 to $100,000... every little bit helps.

Stay tuned for mo-grow updates and the grand finale... no-mo-mo when all the hair comes off!!!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Growing strong!!


It's business time!!!
I've started eating for two now that my Mo has complete control of my top lip. Growth is strong, steady, thick and dark - just like a real mo should be!
I buggered up a shave/style last week but was able to recover with a weeks worth of growth. Shaving is a long and detailed process especially with a leg razor, part of me wishes I had never given my Mach3 away.

Grow grow grow number 176351!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the hat!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ditto to that :)