Welcome to the webmosters blog...

This team of talented web centric bods have joined the campaign to raise the face of mens health. Sponsor your favourite mo or the mo team... You can contribute online via the 'Movember' site. Details you will need to sponsor these mo-bros can be found on each mo-bro profile.

From $1 to $100,000... every little bit helps.

Stay tuned for mo-grow updates and the grand finale... no-mo-mo when all the hair comes off!!!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dave cutting off the beard

Phew - it took a few days of progressively getting shorter and shorter but on the evening of Friday the 2nd the beard, that has been adorning my face for the past 3 years, came off. A picture from Friday the 2nd will be coming soon.

What a weird feeling and a my chin got very cold!

I'm currently building up good growth, I need to see what I'm working with. I think I'll cut in a trucker with extras to see how that goes (matches the hair cut)- measure twice - cut once. Better to cut less off now and then work from there.

No comments: